Welcome to Copenhagen Tech Polyglot Meetup. We are a group of people that meet to listen and give talks about programming languages. Organized by @mads_hartmann, @keleshev, and @jankrag.
Events are organized using meetup.com so head over to our meetup group for information about upcoming events.
Want to give a talk? Create an issue on GitHub (preferred) or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next event will be on the 14th of March 2018 at SimCorp A/S on Weidekampsgade 16, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark. If you're planning on joining us please sign up for the event over at meetup.com.
- OCaml killer apps by Vladimir Keleshev (@keleshev)
- Programmation en logique by Lars Hupel (@larsr_h)
- Domain Modeling with Haskell Data Structures by Oskar Wickström (@owickstrom)
- Introduction to Brainfuck by Jan Krag (@jankrag) (example program)
- Dependently Typed Functional Programming in Idris by David Christiansen (@d_christiansen) (Brainfuck impl. in Idris)
- Memory, ownership and lifetimes by Thomas Jespersen (slides)
- Introduction To Rust by Andor Uhlár (@andor44) (slides)
- A history of compilers by Peter Sestoft (@sestoft) (paper, slides)
- Swift by Philip Bruce (@philipbruce)
- Mathematica by Alexander Polovian
- Into the Turing tar-pit by Bastian Müller (@turbolent) (vimeo)
The source for this site is available on Github at mads-hartmann/polyglots.dk. We accept pull-requests and so far the following people have helped maintain the site.