Event are organized using meetup.com so head over to our meetup group for information about upcoming events.
Want to give a talk? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find on Slack at polyglotsdk.slack.com.
We currently don't have an upcoming event scheduled
- Introduction to Brainfuck by Jan Krag (@jankrag) (example program)
- Dependently Typed Functional Programming in Idris by David Christiansen (@d_christiansen) (Brainfuck impl. in Idris)
- Memory, ownership and lifetimes by Thomas Jespersen (slides)
- Introduction To Rust by Andor Uhlár (@andor44) (slides)
- A history of compilers by Peter Sestoft (@sestoft) (paper, slides)
- Swift by Philip Bruce (@philipbruce)
- Mathematica by Alexander Polovian
- Into the Turing tar-pit by Bastian Müller (@turbolent) (vimeo)
The source for this site is available on Github at mads379/polyglots.dk. We accept pull-requests and so far the following people have helped maintain the site.