Events are organized using meetup.com so head over to our meetup group for information about upcoming events.
Want to give a talk? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us on Slack at polyglotsdk.slack.com.
The event on the 14th of June is CANCELLED because two of the speakers got ill and unable to participate.
We are sorry to inform you about that. We hope to organize another event in the upcoming months
- Introduction to Brainfuck by Jan Krag (@jankrag) (example program)
- Dependently Typed Functional Programming in Idris by David Christiansen (@d_christiansen) (Brainfuck impl. in Idris)
- Memory, ownership and lifetimes by Thomas Jespersen (slides)
- Introduction To Rust by Andor Uhlár (@andor44) (slides)
- A history of compilers by Peter Sestoft (@sestoft) (paper, slides)
- Swift by Philip Bruce (@philipbruce)
- Mathematica by Alexander Polovian
- Into the Turing tar-pit by Bastian Müller (@turbolent) (vimeo)
The source for this site is available on Github at mads379/polyglots.dk. We accept pull-requests and so far the following people have helped maintain the site.